SMF Training & Consulting - locally owned.
By Phone: 410-382-4325
By Email: Sue@MarylandFoodHandler.com
Our classroom and office is located at: 617 K Stemmers Run Rd, Essex MD 21221. We are in the Stem-Ross Professional Building
We never cancel a class for under-enrollment.
Why ServSafe ®?
The ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 5 million ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded.
CommentsSue took the class with just one person. I couldn't be more greatfull. Sue made the class so easy to learn and made sure I knew what I needed to to pass the class - Ryan Zyla , southern eats
enjoyed the class! made learning all the material very easy. - jon w, bmore burger stack
Sue was the best I will let any know to take her class she is wicked awsome every time I called her for information she was there for me, and sue if you read this THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! - Balinda ,
As a Navy Master Trainer, I was really impressed with the way Sue taught the class. The information was digestible and very east to comprehend. I am currently recommending her to anyone I know who needs to be certified. - Greg McNair, G&I Catering
thanks for all you do very very good teacher need more like her - Tawanda, H.C.R.Manor care spring h
About the Owner & Instructor
Susan Farace, CP-FS
Certified Servsafe ® Instructor and Proctor #5341824
Certified Professional of Food Safety, Credential ID # 21050
State of Maryland interjuridictionally approved instructor for all counties requiring a Food Safety Manager.
- I was born and raised in the Baltimore area.
- I graduated from University of Baltimore in 1995 with a degree in business management.
- Spent first part of career as a construction accountant.
- In 1998 I was looking for a career change. So I purchased a mobile kitchen. That lead to a bar/tavern, seafood carry-out and finally a cafe.
- In October 2009 I became an authorized ServSafe ® instructor and proctor.
- In October 2014 I recieved my CP-FS from National Environmental Health Association.
- To me this is not just a job, I love teaching students about food safety. My reward is when renewal students tell me I am the best instructor they ever had and now they understand the whys not just the rules.
- I believe in teaching the students to learn, rather than memorize the information in the ServSafe ® text.
Directions to classroom
From I 695, take Rt 40 East, make a right on Rossville Blvd and follow until end. Make a left on Stemmers Run Rd. We are located in the Stem-Ross Professional Building #617. When you approach the double doors to the main entrance look left and our door is down corridor.