SMF Training Solutions - locally owned.
By Phone: 410-382-4325
By Email: Sue@MarylandFoodHandler.com
By Mail: PO Box 34008, Baltimore, MD 21221
Our Classroom address is 8700 Old Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234
Please do not use our classroom address for mailing address. We never cancel a class for under-enrollment.
Why ServSafe ®?
The ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 5 million ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded.
CommentsOverall great class - Jerome , Five Guys
Excellent class! Superb Instructor (Really knew her stuff)! - , Clark Manor Assisted Livi
CLASS SIZE IS VERY GOOD. TIME IS CONVINIENT AND METHODS OF LEARNING WERE VERY INFORMATIVE & UPDATED. - PING, PHILIPPINE ORIENTAL
Class size was small, which I really liked. Also Susan was very informative and portrayed the material in a very managable way! - Ramez Saba, BelloVittos
About the Owner & Instructor
Susan Farace -
Certified Servsafe ® Instructor and Proctor #5341824
State of Maryland interjuridictionally approved instructor for all counties requiring a Food Safety Manager.
- I was born and raised in the Baltimore area.
- I graduated from University of Baltimore in 1995 with a degree in business management.
- Spent first part of career as a construction accountant.
- In 1998 I was looking for a career change. So I purchased a mobile kitchen. That lead to a bar/tavern, seafood carry-out and finally a cafe.
- I scored a 97% when I took my first ServSafe ® exam in 2003
- In October 2009 I became an authorized ServSafe ® instructor and proctor.
- To me this is not just a job, I love teaching students about food safety. My reward is when renewal students tell me I am the best instructor they ever had and now they understand the whys not just the rules.
- I believe in teaching the students to learn, rather than memorize the information in the ServSafe ® text.
Directions to classroom
View Larger Map