SMF Training Solutions - locally owned.
By Phone: 410-382-4325
By Email: Sue@MarylandFoodHandler.com
By Mail: PO Box 34008, Baltimore, MD 21221
Our Classroom address is 8700 Old Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234
Please do not use our classroom address for mailing address. We never cancel a class for under-enrollment.
Why ServSafe ®?
The ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 5 million ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded.
CommentsThe class was very informative - Tiffany,
Excellent class! Superb Instructor (Really knew her stuff)! - , Clark Manor Assisted Livi
Sue was the best I will let any know to take her class she is wicked awsome every time I called her for information she was there for me, and sue if you read this THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! - Balinda ,
Class size was small, which I really liked. Also Susan was very informative and portrayed the material in a very managable way! - Ramez Saba, BelloVittos
From the start, Mrs. Farace showed not only the knowledge but also the ability to teach it to others. Not limiting with what was in the text, but adding her own experiences and stories did help us understand better what the book referred to in some o - P. Venegas,
About the Owner & Instructor
Susan Farace -
Certified Servsafe ® Instructor and Proctor #5341824
State of Maryland interjuridictionally approved instructor for all counties requiring a Food Safety Manager.
- I was born and raised in the Baltimore area.
- I graduated from University of Baltimore in 1995 with a degree in business management.
- Spent first part of career as a construction accountant.
- In 1998 I was looking for a career change. So I purchased a mobile kitchen. That lead to a bar/tavern, seafood carry-out and finally a cafe.
- I scored a 97% when I took my first ServSafe ® exam in 2003
- In October 2009 I became an authorized ServSafe ® instructor and proctor.
- To me this is not just a job, I love teaching students about food safety. My reward is when renewal students tell me I am the best instructor they ever had and now they understand the whys not just the rules.
- I believe in teaching the students to learn, rather than memorize the information in the ServSafe ® text.
Directions to classroom
View Larger Map